Welcome Anti Ragging Cell
What Constitutes Ragging?Ragging constitutes one or more of any of the following acts:
- a) Any conduct by any student or students whether by words spoken or written or by an act which has the effect of teasing, treating or handling with rudeness a fresher or any other student.
- b) Indulging in rowdy or in disciplined activities by any student or students which causes or is likely to cause annoyance, hardship, physical or psychological harm or to raise fear or apprehension thereof in any fresher or any other student.
- c) Asking any student to do any act which such student will not in the ordinary course do and which has the effect of causing or generating a sense of shame, or torment or embarrassment so as to adversely affect the physique or psyche of such fresher or any other student.
- d) Any act by a senior student that prevents, disrupts or disturbs the regular academic activity of any other student or a fresher.
- e) Exploiting the services of a fresher or any other student for completing the academic tasks assigned to an individual or a group of students.
- f) Any act of financial extortion or forceful expenditure burden put on a fresher or any other student by students
Mr. N. S. Pawar (7588561485)